This article covers the important factors to consider before purchasing Bluetooth speakers, such as audio quality, battery life, range, and waterproofing.
The Different Types of Bluetooth Speakers
Just about everyone has a smartphone nowadays, and most people use Bluetooth to connect their devices to other devices. But what about using Bluetooth to connect your device to a speaker? That’s right – there are now Bluetooth speakers that you can use to listen to music and movies or even make phone calls! In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of Bluetooth speakers that are available on the market today.
Portable Bluetooth Speakers
One type of Bluetooth speaker is the portable speaker. These are small and compact speakers that you can easily carry with you wherever you go. Some portable speakers even come with a carrying case or strap so you can attach it to your backpack or bicycle. Portable speakers typically have good battery life, so you don’t have to worry about running out of power while on the go. And if they do run out of power, most portable speakers can be recharged via USB.
Desktop/Home Bluetooth Speakers
Another type of Bluetooth speaker is the desktop or home speaker. These are larger than portable speakers and usually require AC power (though some may also have batteries). Desktop and home speakers typically offer better sound quality than portable speakers since they have larger drivers (the part of the speaker that produces sound). They also tend to be more expensive than portable speakers since they offer more features and better sound quality. However, if you want good sound quality without spending a lot of money, there are some middle-of-the-road options available as well. Some desktop and home Bluetooth speakers come equipped with subwoofers for an enhanced bass experience too!
How to Connect Your Phone to a Bluetooth Speaker
If you want to enjoy music stored on your phone with a Bluetooth speaker, follow these simple steps:
1. Make sure the Bluetooth speaker is powered on and within range of your phone.
2. Open Settings on your phone and select Connection or Bluetooth, depending on your device model.
3. Activate the connection by turning on the switch next to the name of the speaker you wish to connect to.
4. A message will appear indicating that your phone is searching for devices. Once it locates the speaker, its name will appear in a list of available devices.
5. Tap on the name of your speaker to initiate pairing between the two devices. After a few seconds, you should see a message confirming they are connected.
Tips for Buying the Best Bluetooth Speaker for You
Tips for buying the best Bluetooth speaker
If you're looking to buy a Bluetooth speaker, there are a few things you'll want to keep in mind to ensure you get the best one for your needs. Here are a few tips:
1. Consider what you'll be using the speaker for. If you're looking for something to listen to music from your phone while you're in the shower, then you won't need anything too fancy or powerful. However, if you want a speaker that can fill up a room with sound, then you'll want something with more wattage.
2. Look at reviews online before making your purchase. This will help you narrow down your options and choose a quality product.
3. Pay attention to battery life when selecting a Bluetooth speaker. If you plan on using it for long periods of time, make sure to get one with good battery life so it doesn't die on you mid-use.